Friday, June 19, 2009

Getting ready to leave ...

It has been a challenge to pack four weeks' worth of clothing and personal effects into a medium suitcase. I'm still wondering whether to pack my stuffed dog as a mascot for my photos or to make a "Flat Stanley" to include.



Several also suggested packing a few "home" food items. As you can see, I've been living in the South too long!


















I also indulged myself in my first EVER manicure and pedicure!



Just 72 more hours and we're on our way.

2 comments:

  1. you are stylin' now, girl! Not just any pink but HOT pink! I'm flying out tomorrow so I'll be there a few days early - I'll be anxious to meet everyone on Thursday - I feel like we kind of know each other by now! Anyhoo, I know you're stuffed ... but I STILL love the puppy mascot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kat, Jeannie. Surely there is room for one little itty bitty puppy! :D

    ReplyDelete